Wednesday 30 June 2010

Road to Brit Con

Well I have decided to try my first warmachine tournament at Brit Con so needing some tactical advice.


It’s 75 points and 2 casters, I figured it would be a nice easy one to start with (!)

Here is the list I am thinking of, the only things I don’t own are the MoW and the Koldun Lord

pVlad
Devastator
Drago

eIrusk
Spriggan [Bond]
Wardog


Doom Reavers + UA
Great bears of Gallowswood
Min IFP + UA
Max Shocktoopers
Widowmakers
Max Winter Guard Rifle Corps
Mortar
Mortar
Harlan Versh
Koldun Lord
Kovnik Joe
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt

My main assassination vectors are Vlad, devestator, spriggan and mortars.
(Drago and the doom reavers tend to be primary targets so I don’t plan for them to get a chance to get near the enemy caster)

Lady Aiyana gives me the ability to drop magic attacks plus the +2 dmg ability will never hurt.

I have fallen in love with the rifle corps and with Joe + signs and portents 4 dice take away the lowest to hit and 3 take away the lowest dmg (and with Lady Aiyana puts them upto pow 12).

Koldun is in there to drop a focus on the devastator as that’s all it normally needs.

The MoW are there to form a wall for Irusk to hide behind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck at the Con! Give 'em Hell.