Saturday 20 November 2010

Terminators

Thought I would share a few pictures of the terminators I did. My army is painted dark angels so I used a sort of death wing scheme including Darnath Lysande who I used to run.


I will never use that sort of flock on models again, there are over a year old and the stuff still gets everywhere.


I just filed off the most blatant Imperial fists markings. There was a big one on the shield but I just took the worst of it off and covered it with a bunch of purity seals.

 
 

The Librarian was one of my first attempts to use green stuff, Sticking the silly book he normally wears on his back onto his shield, it's about as basic as it gets. Up close you can see the green stuff thankfully on the table top it doesn't show.





And finally here are some Dreadnought just because.

No comments: